My Pet Rock Buisness

My Website

Comments

  1. I found the concept of the website to be really funny. I loved the idea of having descriptions and names of the different rocks. The "Questions to ask yourself before buying a pet rock" was a really nice touch. I think if you centered the text in the menu and put the pictures inside a border, it would make the website look a lot neater.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought your website was exceptionally entertaining, and I had a great time looking at it. I felt like the logo was a bit plain, and the colors were very dark. Your website is a lot of fun and maybe the colors could reflect that, too. Also, whenever I click a menu option on the site, it opens it in a new tab, rather than just redirecting me from my current tab. This is a small problem, just a little inconveniencing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked the humorous site you created about rocks and buying pet rocks. It reminded me a little of Spongebob and Patrick's pet rocks. The website looks very clean and coded well. You definitely spent a lot of time working on the site, I can really tell that you have out in a lot of effort with the nice color scheme and the layout of the site. The only suggestion I have for you is to make sure on one of your rock pages that it opens the link on the same tab and does not create a new tab when doing so. This is just a minor fix that will take a few seconds to do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elliott Guy, I am commenting to show interest in your pet rock Larry. I believe Larry would be a great fit into my family and would love to have him. Also I would like to say I enjoyed your website. I thought your idea and website organization was very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elliot Guy, I didn't want to do this but I think I'm gonna have to... Bro. you only got 3 rocks for sale, where's the variety?????????????????????????????????????????????? Secondly I see three pages and only two of them work!! Come on Sketchy, I know you can do better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The concept was very comical. I liked the background image and how it contrasted with the black box. I would have to agree with Luke and say that you should fix the code that makes a new tab for every link you opened. Like he said it's a minor problem but very annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the idea of your website, really funny and creative! A couple of the pages didn't work for me but that's the only thing you could fix. Really good job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Website Reflection